Born in 1965, Eike Wahl has focused his professional career in managing complex IT organizations and programmes in multicultural environments and in fundamental change situations.
From November 2012 to April 2016, Eike Wahl has been in charge for the entire IT Group of Landesbank Baden-Württemberg. The main object was to re-organize the IT organization which in 2012 had seen a long period of under investment and a series of take overs which had never been fully concluded. The new functional organizational set up for the IT was implemented in February 2015, with all the delivery items on time, in budget, and scope.
From March 2012 to October 2012, he acted as Executive Manager IT, Regulatory and Financial Markets IT at Postbank Systems AG, responsible on-board level of Postbank Systems AG for all regulatory matters concerning the IT of Postbank AG. Further responsibility for the Financial Markets IT.
He further had a deep knowledge of the banking environment, a broad understanding of business
requirements and processes in the banking industry and the respective relation to the IT and operational
requirements, thanks his virtuous career path in Deutsche Bank AG where in more than 10 years he has the possibility to cover different and significant roles:
• 2011 – 2012: Responsibility to develop strategic alternatives for the technical integration / separation of the corporate banking activities in Germany within the core banking replacement project of Deutsche Bank AG Germany (Magellan)
• 2008 – 2011: CIO Italy and PBC IT Head for Portugal, China, India, and Vietnam
• 2004 – 2008: Head of IT & Operations Mgmt International / Domain Mgmt Regions
• 2002 – 2004: Head of Credit-, Risk-, and Treasury Systems
In the early years of his career, he held various roles within Deutsche Bank AG, such as Product Manager Cash Management, Business Analyst, Relationship Manager and Program for Post Graduate Trainee.
Additional relevant professional experiences:
• 2013 – 2015 Member of the supervisory board of Cellent AG
• 2013 – 2016 Member of the supervisory board of Cellent Financial Solutions GmbH